Thursday 30 October 2014

A THRILLER of a workout!!!


With the horror of halloween upon us, I wanted to share with you another fitness themed blog I’ve recently started, as a means of self-publishing a story I created.   Its called ‘The Post-Apocalyptic Adventures of Morgan Wilder - A Personal Training Guide to Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse’. 
Its part self-help fitness and part zombie fiction. I was tired of some of the usual gym routines we find ourselves doing mindlessly over and over again. In this setting, I give examples of more interesting workouts and show how they can be useful in very dangerous and testing times. 
So, I encourage you to read all about Morgan Wilders fitness journey as she fights for her life in the zombie apocalypse!


Have a Happy & Healthy Halloween!!  And as always, use your bbbrrainnnsssss before snacking and beware of the zombies!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment