Thursday 10 September 2020

Working out through Covid-19

This year has not gone the way anybody has expected.  With the outbreak of the novel coronavirus, covid-19, many of our regular athletic and fitness activities have been severely affected.  All of my regular running events, triathlons and summer league sports have been cancelled or gone virtual.  

Even though most of the condo gyms we use remain closed or under tight restrictions, it is still possible to get a training session in with me.  For in person sessions - I've adapted my workouts to your backyard, local park and/or running track.  And of course, I also offer virtual sessions online if you prefer. 

So don't let covid 19 get you down, I'm still accepting new clients for the fall. Come train with me and stay strong! 

https://vimeo.com/454832272?utm_source=email&utm_medium=vimeo-cliptranscode-201504&utm_campaign=28749




No comments:

Post a Comment