Thursday 10 August 2017

A pleasant surprise today

I found a pleasant surprise waiting for me in the mailbox today - my official Boston Marathon finishers certificate!  I'm now officially in the book and can add this document to my personal trainer's portfolio, or maybe even proudly hang it on the wall next to my finishers medal.




I like to think of this as a good omen. With my first Ironman just ten days away now,  this is a positive reminder of all my hard work and how it pays off on race day.   I need to remind myself that I'm a strong runner and that when I stick to my plan I can accomplish great things.

1 comment:

  1. Hi fellas,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to read more about that Online Personal Trainer I think this is the right place for you!

    ReplyDelete