Thursday 11 May 2017

Northern Shine Magazine - My Fitness Feature

Goodness, in all the rush around the Boston Marathon trip, and thinking about my plans for Ironman Mont Tremblant, I almost forgot to post about my most recent fitness modelling publication.

Here it is! Yours truly was featured in Northern Shine magazine with a two page spread of my side plank (that's me on pages 14-15).  Big thanks going out to my favourite photographer, Wilbur Wong, who always captures my best angles.
It sure feels nice when all that time spent working on my core lands me in the spotlight again!  Hard work pays off.

Do you want awesome abdominals and a strong core? With hard work, dedication and a kick-ass trainer anything is possible.  Let me take you there.







1 comment:

  1. This is nice post which I was awaiting for such an article and I have gained some useful information from this site. Thanks for sharing this information.
    As everyone is aware of, the longer a personal trainer has been helping individuals achieve fitness goals from the comforts of their own houses, the higher the cost of hiring him.
    A personal trainer can help you get organized and start working the muscles that you have a hard time working on your own.
    Personal Training in Zürich

    ReplyDelete