Wednesday 29 April 2015

Congratulations Buttermilk!

Most of my blog followers know that two of my greatest passions in life are running and triathlon, as evident in most of my blog posts.  But my close friends and family know that my third passion has to be ultimate frisbee, an incredible team sport that I've been playing regularly for over a decade now.
However, I don't seem to post enough about ultimate, and I'm going to try to make a point of posting more blogs for people interested in learning the sport and for athletes interested in increasing their training for the unique demands of this fast-paced, dynamic team sport.

So stay tuned for more regular ultimate frisbee focussed training tidbits and development advice from myself, an experienced trainer and player, throughout the summer and fall.

That being said, I want to take this moment to congratulate my ultimate frisbee team, Buttermilk, for winning the TUC winter league championship last night at Monarch Park.  We all worked really hard this season, and the results reflect that.  Special kudos go out to the co-captains Dave & Rhian for all your hard work and effort organizing this herd of ulty goats.  Way to go 'lil Goats!!



I'm looking forward to the upcoming summer season, and playing outside on the grass once again with all of you fine goat-folk.  Here's to another successful season in 2015.

For more info on the Toronto Ultimate Club (TUC) or if you're looking for a team to play with check out this link: http://www.tuc.org/


No comments:

Post a Comment