Saturday 10 January 2015

Training Tunes Playlist 2015




Last year (in my Jan 15th, 2014 blog) I posted my top twelve training tunes.  Now that a new year is upon us I thought I would add some new ones to keep your ipod stocked with tunes to keep you going. 
Not all these songs have been newly released in the last year, some are quite a few years old actually, but re-discovering a great song the second time around can also be a wonderful experience.  
They’re a mix of hip-hop, dance and heavy rock - all with a beat to keep your feet moving through your hardest workout, and to help you stick to your new years fitness resolutions. 
For those of you who know me well, you’ll understand how I couldn’t help adding in the Iron Maiden and Rush songs as I’ve been training for a half-marathon this spring ;) 

My playlist for 2015:

1. Understand Why (Key N Krates)
2. Keep It 100 (Grandtheft & Keys N Krates)
3. Guts Over Fear (Eminem & Sia)
4. Beautiful Pain (Eminem & Sia)
5. Centuries (Fall Out Boy)
6. Marathon (Rush)
7. Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner (Iron Maiden) 
8. Body Moving (Beastie Boys)
9. Rather Be (Clean Bandit)
10. Hideaway (Kiesza)

Best inspirational video awards goes to both ‘Understand Why’ and ‘Guts Over Fear’.   
Definitely worth a watch before heading off to the gym when you need help digging a little deeper.  

Check out this video on YouTube:
Understand Why - Keys N Krates

Check out this video on YouTube:
Guts Over Fear - Eminem & Sia

 


No comments:

Post a Comment