Thursday 7 August 2014

The TUC All Star Challenge




I know it seems like my blog has been overshadowed by Triathlon this summer, but believe it or not, I do play several other sports, one of my favourite being Ultimate Frisbee. And today I just got some terrific news from TUC (the Toronto Ultimate Club): I had enough MVP nominations during this summer league season to be selected to the Competitive Division, All Star Challenge on Saturday, Sept 13, 2014!  I'll be sure to post more on the event closer to the date in Sept.  It's going to be fun playing with some fantastic talent on the field, and the finals will even be covered by Rogers TV!  Now that's pretty awesome.

Check it out:


Congratulations!

You have received some of the highest All Star votes for the 2014 Summer League and are invited to participate in the All Star Challenge on September 13th.

It is a one day tournament that starts at 11:30am and goes until 6pm at Sunnybrook Park. You will be playing against the competitive all stars from the other nights of league and if you make the final you will be playing live on Rogers TV!

If you accept and would like to play, please let me know asap. If you are unable to make it, please also let me know as I will need to find another player.

Regards, 

Jack Lilwall

Administration and Events Coordinator
Toronto Ultimate Club
c/o Monarch Park Stadium



No comments:

Post a Comment