Tuesday 13 September 2011

Why blog for CPT?

I like to share my thoughts and ideas with others.  If not while working out, then writing it out is the next best thing for me.  This is a place where I’d like to share personal stories, fitness & nutrition advice, views on current fitness trends, discuss myths & facts...  I’ll leave the possibilities open.  
I expect this will be both personal & professional in nature.  
If you’re a potential client considering training with me this blog can serve as a way you can get to know me a little better (am I the right trainer for you?) and also as a source of advice and motivation.   
For myself, this blog will be both an outlet to discuss my thoughts on fitness (a mental workout per se) and a way to promote the non-business aspects of CPT.  My personal values, ethical standards, sense of humor and attitude towards life are all reflected in my personal training.  
If you’d like to suggest a topic for discussion please send me an email.  I will always keep an open-mind and respect your privacy.  This is a blog that is aimed at achieving healthy minds & bodies.    

No comments:

Post a Comment