Saturday 13 November 2021

Looking for a Yoga/Pilates Instructor?



Now that fitness facilities are re-opening, are you looking to hire a fully certified Yoga or Pilates Instructor? Well, you're in luck!  

I am accepting new students and group organizations for both pilates and yoga classes. I focus on mat based pilates, as well as vinyasa yoga flow, hatha yoga, yin yoga, and deep stretch/relaxation methods of yoga.   I am happy to come to your work place or condo fitness room to teach group classes.  However, if you prefer a private session I am also available, you can come to my at-home studio or I can come to your home, whichever you prefer.   I am double vaccinated and will follow all covid protocols, health and safety first!  

In person sessions not your thing? No worries. I regularly host both pilates and yoga classes online using Zoom.  I have something for everybody. 

Please reach out via email: contours.personal.training@gmail.com if you have any questions.  

- Kelly Barrington 

Owner, Contours Personal Training

No comments:

Post a Comment